Sunday, July 11, 2010

How to Truly Achieve Greater Success

Leave a Comment
A month has passed and life continues. Your life is in the right direction?

Do you have a goal early this year? Well, you get what you want - after all these months of hard work for them? Of course, most people are not and that the problem with setting your goals.

We cannot identify the targets with the intention to try what we are, because it is a hunting game that you want to wear. Maybe not for you, but I know I hunt "something". The goal should be a part of us. My goal is to become who I am and where I want to go mentally and physically.

Your goals are something that can be achieved internally, so you can see, smell, taste and touch.

Wealth. Love. Connection. Knowledge. Experience.

If you judge what kind of success, to cook, to be happy.

I try not to be here to play Zen masters, but at a time when we live our lives without understanding the true purpose of our actions Do Make complicated. Life should not be.

There are some things I learned from observation and experience this year and I am happy that they share with you today. Who knows, maybe they will give you a shortcut for your journey to success is looking for ...

i. Your mind attracts what you want. I have my share of successes and failures of this year. And when I'm sitting back thinking, they come in "sequences". Once I succeed, so I tend to get a new one. If I do not stay and return to this state, another failure. I do not know, some call it the law of attraction. For me, I'm sure you get what you want, do what on your head, because it takes ".

ii. There was a time; grandma was ill and hospitalized for several days. When I visited the hospital, I felt happy that they are always beautiful in this world. Although nothing serious, but my heart tells me one thing: nothing in this world that gives me the same love and relationship I have with it.

There are only two factors that you love and the relationship is important to take someone with you if he / she are gone, or if you have the wealth you have today for any something that is worth less, but ignored a valuable experience. Let me warn you - If you lose, you lose it. You should know who to call hug or kiss now.

iii. Know your roots. If you are successful today, you are probably a nobody. Always modest, because it gives you more success in life. I mean, this is not what you have where you are today? Know your roots: the memories of those who have supported and growth when you were on your side against all odds. They are there simply because they are there for you, no other hidden expectations.

iv. Experience life as it no end. Listen to new music. Visit new places. Eat at new restaurants. Play new sports. People to learn new ones. And create an endless list of things that you, if you're rich or not. You see no money to stop exploring life. You can of course not many things you can do Bill Gates and Richard Branson, but there are hundreds of things you can do what you have today. Do you know why we live? I have no answer, but I am 100% sure that it does not work and complain that we do not.

V. Life is beautiful. As I write, I listen to my new condo with beautiful yellow light, music, beautiful music and my wife made a cup of coffee for me. I can feel the cool breeze from the balcony, sitting on a brand new soft, purple sofa. I see before me a mirror and saw deeply, I thank God for giving me this wonderful life. Not because my ego to say I had a great life, but it's true.

They have a beautiful life, or accept the truth or not. There are people homeless, begging for food and so on. If you read this, I believe that a computer that also means you're under a roof and an educated person. You have to read and remember a fine intellect. That life is a lot. The rest of the bonus.

Some might complain about the financial collapse. You broke, but you can never be bad, because it broke a temporary condition that can be changed. He could not now, but with perseverance and a commitment to use the right information and willingness to work together to take action, it is a matter of time before adjusting again and said: "I I was once broken, but now I am rich and live the life I always wanted.”Sound good? So why not a reality, because you can.
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment